Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Holy Cow! A New Entry!!!!!!!


I can't believe it has been 4 months since I last wrote! Man what a crazy summer. We moved into our new home on May 24 and spent the summer getting settled. Between the new home and $4 gas, we did the "staycation" this summer. We went to Six Flags and the girls went on their first really big ride The Titan. Alexa did not like it. McKay loved it. Poor little Alexa couldn't even lift her little head up the g's were so strong on her tiny neck. McKay went on every big ride on the park after that and Alexa stuck to the safe stuff. We took Jenny with us since her husband Forest doesn't like amusement parks. We all had fun despite the heat. We all came out pretty much unscathed except for poor Jenny who lost her lunch after the very last ride :-).


I am finally attaching a good photo of our new home without a van in front.

I have been telling myself to do that for four months now. Boy am I glad I don't procrastinate......

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh yes, thank you for bringing that up ;) We did have a fun summer, part of me is sad it's over but the other part is ready for some cool weather!